At each visit, you will see a medical doctor specializing in gynecology. Each visit is tailored to your specific needs, concerns and medical conditions.
- Routine Annual Exams
At your routine annual exam you may have an age–based screening ordered for:
- Cervical Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Bone Density
- Colon Cancer
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Contraception management
We offer counseling and prescriptions for all contraceptive options, including long acting reversible contraception options (LARC) and permanent sterilization procedures.
- Menopausal management, including hormone replacement therapy
Using your complaints along with hormone testing, we are able to mold a hormone replacement therapy that is best for you.
- Abnormal bleeding exam
After your exam we will to determine the best management for you. Medical and surgical options are available. We do offer uterine ablation procedures as well as surgical hysterectomies, including minimally invasive options (laparoscopic and robotic)
- Pelvic pain evaluation and treatment
Considering your unique symptoms and results of any needed testing, we will decide on the best treatment for your pelvic pain.
- Pelvic prolapse management and surgery
A team based approach will help you and your doctor determine the right therapy for your prolapse symptoms.
- Incontinence management and surgery
Many options for medical and surgical treatment of incontinence are provided in our office including but not limited to incontinence pessary, medications, surgery and interstim.
- Infertility workup and ovulation induction treatment if needed (we refer to our reproductive infertility colleagues for IVF and IUI)
- In-office ultrasounds
- In-office lab provided by Quest Diagnostics
We realize there is an abundance of online information. Some resource websites we trust are: